Myanmar: Jokes about our Goverment

Posted by Jimmy | 11:24 AM | 0 comments »

A leader without head
This is the photo of a chicken living without head.
Two Burmese guys saw this photos.
First Guy: Hey man! it is suprising!
Second Guy: No, I don't think it is amazing.
First Guy: Why??? I've never seen in my life before!
Second Guy: This chicken can only walk without head. But, our malitary leaders can rule the country without brain!!

Malitary Country

Four leaders, President Barack Obama, Than Shwe (Burmese Malitary leader), President HU Jintao and Switzerland President met at a UN meeting. After the meeting,

Swiss president gave a rolax watch to each of the other as a gift. There are 20 extras. He threw them into the river. Three others aked "Why?"
Swiss President: We have a lot of watches!
Hu Jintao:" I will give you a laptop to each of you".
Also, there are 20 extras. He threw them into the river saying
" We have a lot of laptops"
President Obama acted the same. He gave BMW cars to all presidents.
There are many extras.
He also threw them into the river.
In Than Shwe's mind: "Wow, I give nothing...I wanna give something to show Burma is rich!"
Suddently, he called his generals.
He gave them as a present to others.
There are 2334 extras.
He threw them into the river saying
" If I need them, I can even hire animals as generals"




0 comments